Standing Stone Games made the news twice today. Firstly with the not-really-news reassurance from publisher Daybreak Games that Daybreak’s announcement that it’s spinning off its three franchises off into separate but connected studios will not affect SSG, and secondly by publishing their 2020 Producer’s Letter for Dungeons and Dragons Online.
Key details include:
- Epic versions of The Catacombs and Delera’s Tomb quests
- New Alchemist class
- Hardcore League: now a recurring event with new dangers and new rewards
- 64-bit client
- New quests in Stormreach
- New expansion: travel to Feywild!
- New race: the Shifter
- Finally pass level 30!
You can read about the details in full here on ddo.com.
Latest posts by Jean "Druidsfire" Prior (see all)
- Perfect World Entertainment Announces Star Trek Online: Legacy - January 28, 2020
- Tencent Seeks to Fully Acquire Funcom - January 23, 2020
- Daybreak Spins Off Game Franchises - January 22, 2020