Big-time raiders aren’t the only ones who get world firsts. We here at MMO Central are pleased to bring you a world first, an exclusive interview with Lord of the Rings Online‘s head of Quality Assurance and also the reigning game composer, Bill ‘Darth Celtics’ Champagne. We discussed a number of topics from both his spheres of influence in the game, so here’s the video of that interview, recorded at Standing Stone Games during PAX East.
- Tenure at Turbine/SSG
- How he got into music at the company and in general
- Bugs they choose not to fix
- Bugs that have proven elusive to track down
- Musical influences
- Tools used in composing
- Favorite composition
- News on upcoming content
Many thanks to the folks at Standing Stone Games and Bill Champagne himself for the interview!
Latest posts by Jean "Druidsfire" Prior (see all)
- [PAX East 2020] Azeroth Reborn: Nostalgia Trips at PAX - March 16, 2020
- [PAX East 2020] Stack Up Looking After Veterans - March 14, 2020
- [PAX East 2020] Marvel and Netmarble Announce Marvel Future Revolution - March 13, 2020